Let’s Talk About Sickle Cell is a brand new resource prepared by the Sickle Cell Society. It is a poster which explains sickle cell, how it is inherited, its symptoms and tips for preventing a crisis. This poster can be displayed at GP surgeries, clinics, sickle cell and thalassaemia centres and just about anywhere you want to raise awareness!
Download a copy of Let’s Talk About Sickle Cell.
To order print copies of the poster, in A3 or A4, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you will be required to pay for post and packaging.
1. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. Sickle cell disease. November 2010. Accessed August 2014.
2. NHS Sickle cell and Thalassaemia Screening programme. What is Sickle cell disease? Copyright 2013. Accessed August 2014.
3. Patient UK – Anaemia. Accessed 08 09 2014.
4. National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. What is Sickle cell anaemia? Accessed 22 08 2014.
5. Patient UK- Sickle cell disease and Sickle cell anaemia. Accessed 22 08 2014.
6. NHS Sickle cell and Thalassaemia. Treatment and care for sickle cell disease. Accessed 08 09 2014.