Volunteer Wanted: Engagement Manager
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to build positive relationships with our Hackney based community for ongoing projects. You’ll be the first point of contact, ensuring that our community remain satisfied with our services.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in project management and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with the community are strong, profitable and enduring.
- Foster positive relationships with our community as their primary point of contact
- Help implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met
- Manage invoices and bills – keep clear record of spend
- Identify what is missing within the community and develop ideas to overcome these issues
- Prepare reports on project performance
- An interest in Community, PR, Communications
- Project management experience/interest
- Background in customer service is ideal
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business or similar field – Experience is also just as important
Click here to download the Engagement Manager (Hackney) Volunteer Application Form
Once completed, please return it to:
Layla Lawson, Hackney Engagement Project Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8961 7795