Nezwick Jive at Anerley Town Hall presents its Black History Month Charity night in aid of the Sickle Cell Society.
Join us for an evening of dance and wear something red or black to show your support.
All proceeds go to support the work of the Sickle Cell Society.
Book your tickets here: https://nezwickjive.eventbrite.com
Enjoy modern, soul, R&B line dance and LeRoc Jive Classes.
- 6:45 Doors
- 7:00-7:45 Modern Line Dance/Strolls Class
- 7:45-8:00 Line Dance Practice
- 8:00-8:40 LeRoc Jive Beginners Class
- 8:45-10:00 Extended Freestyle
No partners needed and complete beginners welcome!
Plus free parking and free tea and coffee.
Please take a rapid lateral flow test before arriving. Even if vaccinated you can still pass COVID on.
- Facebook: NezwickJive
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0781 623 1960