Peak District Challenge
4th/5th July 2020
This challenge will again welcome over 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. There will be a major ‘base camp’ hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which includes a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend – and a full 100km challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire’s finest scenery and peaks – with full support all the way.
This gem in the heart of England, with 50km & 25km challenge options also from our Bakewell base camp is one not to be missed. Make sure your 2020 Peak District Challenge is an ultra challenge!
- For all levels of experience
- Join as individual or team
- 100km full challenge.
- 2 day 100km ‘daylight’ option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food & drink
- Walk at your pace – 24 hrs+
- Run or jog – set a new goal
- Camping packages
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshals, massage
- For charity or self fund
- Medal, t shirt, glass of fizz
- 4 utmb points available
- Shuttle busses & transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with some spirit, determination, and our support. Join for an unforgettable weekend in the Peak District – and push yourself in 2020.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info:
For full details of prices and to sign up: