Are you passionate about running? Have you ever participated in a marathon or half-marathon? Do you like challenging yourself? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Sickle Cell Society has one entry ticket to participate in the exclusive Virgin Money London Marathon and we want to give it away to one of you! If you think that you could do a great fundraising while enjoying one of the best marathon events in the world, please keep reading!
We want to hear about your motivations, your previous marathon/running experiences and any fundraising campaigns that you have carried out before.
Please, send your enquiry (answering the questions below) to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions before the end of the day on Sunday 11th July.
- Why would you like to run on behalf of the Sickle Cell Society?
- What is your experience in running/training for marathons? Have you participated (or tried to participate) in the Virgin Money London Marathon before?
- Do you have any experience raising funds on behalf of the Society or any other charitable organisation?
- Do you work for an employer offering matching funding for employee challenges?
- How active are you in social media?