The Sickle Cell Society’s second Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Sickle Cell Live Q&A took place on Friday 5th June 2020 at 4pm-5pm.
It was attended by people from across the country who asked questions around sickle cell and coronavirus to our expert panel. The panel consisted of:
- John James OBE (Chief Executive of the Sickle Cell Society)
- June Okochi (Head Of Program Management at NHS West Essex CCG, and Lead Mentor of SCS Mentoring Programme)
- Professor David Rees (Consultant Paediatric Haematologist and SCS Medical Adviser)
- Dr Kofi Anie (Consultant Psychologist and SCS Medical Adviser)
- Dr Mark Layton (Consultant Haematologist and SCS Medical Adviser)
The is the second of the a series of Live Q&As. More information about other events can be found here: www.sicklecellsociety.org/liveqanda/